Adobe Photoshop is the industry standard for photo manipulation, and this latest version suggests that isn’t going to change any time soon: it’s full of new features that will help to make short work of many photo editing problems.
The program does a great deal to ensure you’ll start with a higher quality image, for instance. The Camera Raw 6 plugin now supports more than 275 raw image formats; improved HDR handling lets you more accurately merge multiple images, fixing exposure issues and removing any ghosting; and a revamped Lens Correction filter uses camera and lens profiles to automatically fix barrel and pincushion distortion.
Powerful new manipulation tools start with Content-Aware Fill. Select an unwanted object, choose this command and Photoshop will examine the surrounding area, then attempt to fill the hole with content that matches its lighting, tone and noise. The results will vary in quality depending on your background, but in many cases they’re faultless, and in many others you’ll at least have a starting point that can be further tweaked yourself.
New painting effects include the Mixer Brush, for on-canvas colour blending, and Bristle Tips, for more realistic brush strokes. And a host of smaller improvements include more powerful batch renaming, automatic image straightening, and an onscreen colour picker.
And as this is the Extended edition, you also get new 3D tools. The new Adobe Repoussé engine will create 3D objects from any text layer, selection or path. You’re able to extrude, twist and manipulate these, then customise them with different materials and apply different lighting effects until you get the look you need.
- Adobe Repoussé technology for creating 3D extrusions
- Shadow catcher for easy shadow creation
- 3D materials library and picker
- Overlays for materials and mesh boundaries
- Depth of field for 3D
- Enhanced ray tracer with progressive rendering
- Image-based light source (use 32-bit HDR) to accurately light your scenes
- Animate lights with image-based lights to reflect realistic light transitions
- Context-sensitive widget for easy control of objects, cameras, meshes, and lights
- 3D merging and scene compositing improvements
- 3D workflow improvements
- Preferences that allow for the customization of 3D features
OS: Windows XP Service Pack or Windows 7
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
RAM: 1 GB RAM
GPU: OpenGL 2.0 and Shader Model
Storage: 1 GB Free Space
Display: 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)
Size: 1,3 GB
Google Drive | Download
FileUp | Download
How to Install
- Turn off the Internet connection and shitty Antivirus
- Extractthe file that you downloaded using WinRAR or 7zip then open folder that you extracted
- Install application
- Select bit version (32/64 bit)
- Don’t open app when done
- Open Crack folder
- Select bit version you installed
- Copy amtlib.dll to installation directory
- Now, open the application
How to Download
Just click the direct download link above and save your file, don’t worry about some shortener shit
By download, use or anything you do on this site, you completely agree terms and conditions
Sharing is caring, if you like, don’t forget to bookmark this site, thank you!